Client: Caesars Entertainment
Skill: Technical Management Services
In 2014, Caesars Entertainment opened the world’s largest observation wheel on the Las Vegas Strip. The 550-foot tall High Roller has 28 spherical glass-enclosed cabins where up to 40 passengers can enjoy breathtaking 360-degree Las Vegas views during the 30-minute ride.
TWT was selected as the Owner’s Technical Consultant for the ride system to ensure the overall attraction met the stringent requirements of Clark County and the ASTM as well as all specifications imposed by Caesars.
TWT’s involvement included:
- Design reviews on the cabins, drive system, power distribution system, and all control systems.
- Management of the interfaces among the various subsystem suppliers.
- Hazard Analysis and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis for the entire attraction.
- Support of subsystem acceptance testing and troubleshooting.
- Operations and Maintenance Manual for the attraction.
- System-level site acceptance testing.